“YourHealth Magazine” informs you about ways to prevent heart attacks, as well as risk factors for developing them
Causes of heart attacks
There are several factors that increase the risk of heart attacks, and they are:
2- Aging age.
5- High blood pressure.
6- Not exercising
Symptoms of heart attacks
Heart attacks have several symptoms, the most prominent of which are:
1- Pain and pressure on the chest, which is one of the most prominent warning signs.
2- Cold sweating in separate areas of the body.
3- Feeling dizzy
5- Pain in the arms and neck.
6- Having shortness of breath and difficulty breathing.
7- Feeling pain in the upper abdomen.
8- permanent indigestion or heartburn.
9- Feeling tense, feeling tired and exhausted.
10- Several sleep disturbances.
Tips for preventing heart attacks
To prevent heart attacks, several guidelines must be followed, including:
- Exercise regularly.
- Refrain from smoking and alcohol.
- Adhere to healthy food and maintain ideal weight.
- Avoid eating too much salt with food, because salt increases the risk of high blood pressure.
- Diabetics must follow a sugar-free diet and perform daily physical activity, while continuing to take diabetes or insulin injections.
- Carry out periodic check-up, and visit the specialist doctor to check and confirm the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Warning: when a person feels a heart attack; He or one of his close relatives must call the ambulance directly, taking care not to press the chest area or make any effort, as the medical staff arrives to the patient as soon as possible to save the heart muscle.