Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
The only way to prevent infection is to avoid exposure to the virus.
- Stay at home as much as you can.
- Put on a medical mask and gloves.
- Prepare a list of your needs.
- Fulfill your needs from the nearest places and in the shortest possible time.
- Avoid contact with people (maintain a distance of at least 1 meter).
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with your elbow or a tissue paper. The later should be discarded immediately in a closed bin, and wash your hands.
- Avoid direct contact with live animals or animal products and handle them cautiously.
- Put-off your shoes outside your home.
- Put off the mask and gloves and discard them in a safe way.
- Put off your clothes and leave them to be washed, ironed or exposed to sun for 2 hours or more.
- Wash your hands and face or take a bath with water and soap.
- Disinfect the packages with alcohol (70%) or diluted bleach.
- Wash the cans with water and soap. Fruits and vegetables can be rinsed in water and vinegar.
- Increase your immunity by:
- Balanced diet with special emphasis on fresh vegetables and fruits as orange and lemon.
- Physical activities as home sports.
- Good psychological state.
- Avoid the consumption of raw animal products.
- Seek medical care early if there is fever, cough, and difficult breathing and tell the doctor your previous travel and contact.